Better emails: Plan and write emails that engage and convert
Email is one of the most effective tools at our disposal to reach our audiences.
- It allows for targeted, personalized and customizable messaging
- It is very low cost
- It has an extremely high return on investment
- It reaches audiences on any device
- It is easy to measure
But in order for it to be effective, it has to be done correctly.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to build an email strategy that reaches your audience with the right information at the right time
- How to write emails people will read
- How to measure the success of your strategy and your writing
Day has been sharing her love for email with students and professionals alike for half a decade now. She’s done presentations and workshops at conferences like HighEdWeb, CASE Summer Institute for Marketing & Communications, and Utterly Content; she’s delivered bespoke email training at multiple universities worldwide; and she regularly includes this material in her undergraduate Integrated Marketing Communications course at Western University.
Day has created university-wide email strategies for Penn State University (where she brought together 20 campuses into one single email strategy and saw increased open house attendance); Cornell University (where she created a multi-give donor strategy for Giving Day that resulted in increased gifts); and Western University (where she created admission's email strategy that contributed to enrolling the university's largest first-year class two years in a row).