UX writing tips and frameworks
Everything you need to know about UX writing - tone, voice, measurement and more
What's it all about?
This workshop offers a 101 for UX writing - foundations, voice and tone, tips and frameworks and lots of fun exercises thrown in to embed the learnings.
The session will cover:
- How to start, the foundations of good UX writing
- The difference between voice and tone
- How to write simply and clearly
- Frameworks and tips for UX writing elements
- Different ways to capture data
- Testing and measuring your work.
Rachel is a seasoned content professional who’s spent her career creating great experiences for household brands. She’s worked on brands such as Deliveroo, M&S, John Lewis, BT and MORE TH>N. From content design and UX writing, to strategy and content Ops, she advises, trains and mentors, and is the author of Why You Need a Content Team and How to Build One.