Measuring content success
Launching on 25 May 2020, this programme is all about how to see if your content is actually working for your many audiences
- Arguing the case for measurement
- Aligning to objectives
- Defining success
- Setting benchmarks
- Defining valuable metrics
- Choosing measurement tools
- Creating usable reports
- Engaging and educating others
- Building metrics into content strategies
You'll come away with:
- Compelling reasons to make measurement the centre of your work
- Frameworks for building measurement into objective setting
- Ways to make metrics and evaluation part of the content creation process
- Tools to help you measure the right things about your content, in a way that works for you
- The ability to create useful reports for others in your organisation
- An understanding of how to learn from - and improve on - what you measure
Robert is Head of Research and Insight at Pickle Jar Communications, where he is responsible for all aspects of information-gathering, audience research, user testing, and general data geekery.
The main focus of his work is using research and analysis techniques to provide a better understanding of content and the people who consume it, which he has been doing for 15 years in both consultancy and in-house roles.
Louise is a Research Analyst at Pickle Jar Communications. She designs and interprets audience and competitor research, as well as works on content measurement, audits and evaluations for many schools, colleges and universities - in the UK and beyond.
She brings an inquisitive and creative eye to gathering, analysing and visualising data in a way that is both meaningful and exciting. She loves data, diary studies and diversity.
Robert Perry, Head of Research and Insight at Pickle Jar Communications
Louise Shaw, Research Analyst at Pickle Jar Communications